What is Connect for the Best?
- An on-line referral and booking system.
- CFTB connects pre-qualified workers to available jobs.
- CFTB provides employers with an avenue to hiring qualified employees.
How is Connect for the Best different from other directories?
- Powerful search engines do the work for you, filtering availability by time and location then giving you the top ranking individuals.
- Employees can set their schedules showing when they want to work.
- Online recommendations and testimonials from current or previous employers verifies work experience and capabilities.
- Both employers and employees get to write testimonials.
- All employees have confirmed reference checks done by CFTB.
How do I improve my ranking?
- Ranking can be improved by providing the very best service and both parties asking the other to take the time to write a testimonial evaluating the experience.
- Ranking can be impacted by unclear expectations and requesting services that were not agreed to. Attaching the correct documents that set the correct expectations is key.
How do I know the reviews are valid?
- All users are registered and only bookings originating or booked through the web site will receive a testimonial to complete at the end of an assignment. The services are ranked and comments and photos if appropriate may be added.
How are bad reviews handled?
- Low ranking and negative comments will generate a follow up phone call from CFTB to assist in resolution.
- Inappropriate comments will be removed by management.
How much does cftb cost?
CFTB has 4 payment options:
- Recognizing the needs of a small business with less than 20 employees you can purchase a block of 40 shift postings which can be used over 12 months after which time they expire.
- 1 month of unlimited postings $165.95 plus one an additional month at no charge for new customers.
- 3 months of unlimited postings $465.95 plus two additional months at no charge for new customers.
- 12 months of unlimited postings $1799.95 plus three additional months at no charge for new customers.
How do I pay/get paid?
- CFTB is only a connection service. The employer and employee will follow the normal payment processing of part time staff.
Will this mean more staff on the payroll/more T4 slips?
- Yes. As different employers select and use an employee’s services each party is growing their bank of available resources making scheduling easier
- An employer paying an employee less than $500 annually may not be required to prepare a T4 slip. Check out this web site for more information. http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/bsnss/tpcs/pyrll/rtrns/t4/slps/whn-eng.html